New York’s Premier Medical Marijuana Card Center
Every patient you refer to us, who completes their certification, will get you a $20 discount off your next re-certification with us. If you refer FIVE people, then your next visit is ON US!
Medical marijuana is one of the safest medications available. Period. There has not been a single death recorded from an overdose of cannabis. If our doctor does not believe it is a good idea for you medically, they will tell you. Most of the few significant negative events with cannabis involve untreated or latent schizophrenia. Chronic use of cannabis causes no organ damage, and it has been shown that, in adults, the cognitive effects sometimes associated with chronic cannabis use dissipate when cannabis intake is discontinued. This is in contrast to even acetaminophen, which causes thousands of hospitalizations and kills hundreds of Americans every year. (Statistics)
So just imagine walking into our discreet medical office, visiting with our kind and knowledgeable doctor, resting assured that you will either be qualified to receive your card, or you will not be charged a penny. And with your card you will be able to reduce your use of addictive and harmful medications and get relief.
WE FOLLOW THE RULES
EFFICIENT VISITS AND FREE UPLOADS
- State fees:
- Pursuant to the Compassionate Care Act there is a $50 application fee; the Department is currently waiving the $50 fee for all patients and their designated caregivers.
- Exam fees: $150, including us uploading the application to the state free of charge.
- Discounts for: Seniors, Veterans, People on Fixed Income, Disability, and SNAP
New York Qualifying Conditions List:
- HIV infection or AIDS:
- (ii) positive status for human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome, provided that the practitioner has obtained from the patient consent for disclosure of this information that meets the requirements set forth in sections twenty-seven hundred eighty and twenty-seven hundred eighty-two of the public health laws
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS),
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal cord injury with spasticity
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBS)
- Huntington’s Disease
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Chronic pain
- (as defined by 10 NYCRR §1004.2(a)(8)(xi)), pain that degrades health and functional capability as an alternative to opioid use or substance use disorder.
- Any severe debilitating pain that the practitioner determines degrades health and functional capability; where the patient has contraindications, has experienced intolerable side effects, or has experienced failure of one or more previously tried therapeutic options; and where there is documented medical evidence of such pain having lasted three months or more beyond onset, or the practitioner reasonably anticipated such pain to last three months or more beyond onset
- (xiii) pain that degrades health and functional capability where the use of medical marihuana is an alternative to opioid use, provided that the precise underlying condition is expressly stated on the patient’s certification; or
- (xiv) substance use disorder
- A condition or symptom that is clinically associated with, or is a complication of the severe debilitating or life-threatening condition listed in paragraph (8) of this subdivision. Clinically associated conditions, symptoms or complications, as defined in subdivision 7 of section 3360 of the public health law are limited solely to:
- (i) Cachexia or wasting syndrome;
- (ii) severe or chronic pain resulting in substantial limitation of function;
- (iii) severe nausea;
- (iv) seizures;
- (v) severe or persistent muscle spasms;
- With PTSD we need a formal diagnosis of PTSD: must be on a medical document!
- Any other condition added by the commissioner.
steps to receiving a medical marijuana card
Complete an online application via the form below on this page to schedule your visit with our medical marijuana doctors.
At the time of your doctor appointment, open the link provided in your email reminders. The medical marijuana consultation is completed in the convenience of your home, and is completely online.
When approved, you’ll receive a certificate of approval and detailed instructions on your next steps to access medical marijuana through certified dispensaries throughout New York State.
Schedule Your Doctor Visit Below
After we receive your appointment booking, we will call to confirm that you have the proper proof of residency and a qualifying medical condition for medical marijuana.
Buffalo Medical Card Doctors
50 FOUNTAIN PLAZA, SUITE 1400
BUFFALO, NY 14202
Medical Card Doctors of New York
59 Henry St Kingston, NY 12401
Medical Card Doctors of Albany
350 Northern Blvd #1146 Albany, NY 12204
Rochester Medical Card Doctors
510 Clinton Square. Rochester, NY 14604
Medical Marijuna Doctor New York
300 Cadman Plaza West 12th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201, United States